Saturday, October 8, 2011

Coffee Talks: Discussing Diets


Join my husband and me on Tuesday at 2pm Eastern Time.  We will be discussing diets, what to eat, what to avoid, among many other things.  Though these topics are not always black and white, life experience and lots of reading in this area of understanding have led us to develop our own conclusions about food, fitness, and life wellness.  We would love to answer your burning health, diet, and exercise questions, though I don't guarantee that we will know everything.  Regardless, we will certainly help you find answers.  Join us on Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Nice, unfortunately I'm working during those hours. I'd love to learn more about healthy snacking before a gym workout and eating afterwards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt is a well of information on that subject so we will most definitely make that a topic! Also, there will be a post about that soon anyway! I'm not necessarily doing the shows at the same time every time... So just check back, but all else fails, we will post the recording on the site. :)

    ReplyDelete