Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lazy Saturday Link Love

Matt and I have to force ourselves to take a sabbath once a week.  This is really trying, as I could work and work and work (who's with me?!).  I also find my work to be fun (gasp!), so I could just keep goin' and goin'.  Today has been a day of rejuvenation and doing whatever I want, or even nothing at all...just because I can.  I tend to think that we overwork ourselves here in America and I am certainly no exception.  I need some margin in my life and today has been a breath of fresh air.  I went stumbling today, and multiple times this past week and dug up some sites that have been especially influencial to me...


Fall is about to tumble over into winter, and the food reflecting these changes is simply delightful.

This site features not only beautiful photography, but also some divine recipe ideas that are relevant to the season *my new favorite*

I plan on making these as a healthy dessert when the cravings hit next!

Surprising my hubby for breakfast one morning: Spinach Cake

Totally agree with this.

Good tips for the holidays:  How to Eat Less Without Noticing

Successfully made recipe!

Great motivation!

Great gift ideas for your foodie friends.

Always wanted something like this...

Learned so much this week.  Enjoy your weekend and take a much needed rest by enjoying some of your favorite reads, foods, people, and places.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment