Friday, March 9, 2012

Sharing the love

This week has been filled with so many profound moments.  I find myself wanting to express myself through so many different mediums.  I am enjoying this exploration that has led me to the art of traditional cooking, photography, guitar lessons, song writing, and planting.  I am captivated by beauty, addicted to it even.  Here are a few things I found this week in my daily reading...

This soup is perfect for the chilly days we have had lately.  It is my favorite kind of soup and the addition of coconut milk sounds incredible!

A beautiful dessert.  Pavlova.  I have never had a bad recipe from this blog, and the photography is gorgeous.


I have definitely been working on eating more mindfully as of late.  Trying to discern when I'm hungry, when I'm bored, or when I just want to eat for the fun of it.



One facet of traditional cooking: Soaking nuts


How to break a cookie habit.

Have a lovely weekend, beautiful friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment